The invigorating brightness and sun-kissed opulence of summer is here. If you’re looking at the knitwear-throw draped over the back of your couch and thinking how less and less likely it is to be unfolded with each passing day, it may be time to brighten the place up a bit with a summer overhaul.
You needn’t spend a fortune to make a significant difference, using these ideas:
- Lighten the overall look and feel to something more airy and breezy. One of the easiest ways to do this is by adding pops of color and swapping in graphic paintings, fresh flowers or vibrant dishes for the fastest possible makeover.
- Restyle your tablescapes by peppering your coffee tables and bedside nooks with natural decor, like a bouquet of garden roses or beach-combing treasures.
- Replace dark wood accessories with white or light wood ones, which invites more light into a room.
- Take down those heavy drapes and hang some gauzy panels. It provides an airy look and also lets more light in.
- An easy summer refresh may have you wanting to book a staycation this year!
Are you ready to buy or sell? Please contact me today! To get started, all you have to do is call or text me at 303.653.6699, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.